My Application Letter


To the Manager:

Greetings!

I'm Rina Marie S. Rubia, a senior Bachelor of Science in Information Technology student from Negros Oriental State University.

I'm applying for the position of a Copy Editor in your firm, which was advertised by us during our SPI tour.

I've been in the school publication for four years now and I'm currently the news editor. I've demonstrated excellent skills in the field of editing and copy editing which can add to a strong writing and editing, as well as analytic thinking proficiency.

Moreover, I’m acquainted with basic computer and internet skills that are of high need in dealing transactions promptly.

I believe that my education, skills and experiences fit into your requirements and I'm confident that it would be of great asset in your company.

I'm available to meet up any time with your convenience. Hope to hear from you soon.


Sincerely yours,

Rina Marie S. Rubia

0 reactions: