My Affiliations


Here are some of the affiliations I currently belong. I've already considered them as my second family and havens for my sort of passion and interest. Together, they build my entire being.



The Norsunian
The Official Weekly Student Publication of Negros Oriental State University. I've been a part of this institution since my first year in college.
Click on the image, it will bring you to our main site :)




Information Technology Society
The Official Organization of the Information Technology students in Negros Oriental State University.



Amnesty International Organization
It is an international non-governmental organization whose stated mission is to "conduct and research and generate action to prevent and end grave abuses of Human rights, and to demand justice for those whose rights have been violated."




NORSU Badminton Club
I'm also into sports. I've been a member of the NORSU Badminton Club until it stopped working 2 years until now.


0 reactions: